If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: How to safely and successfully use your pressure cooker.
When it comes to trusty kitchen tools, pressure cookers are often overlooked -- or avoided at all costs. But modern pressure cookers are both useful and safe! They create intensely flavored, nutrient-dense food that cooks in a third of the time it would normally take. If you're already the proud owner of a pressure cooker, or are thinking of purchasing one, these links will help you use it to its fullest potential.
- What to look for when searching for a pressure cooker. (America's Test Kitchen.)
- Smart tips for using this magical kitchen tool. (Food & Wine.)
- Watch: How to use a pressure cooker. (Martha Stewart.)
- Five pressure-cooking essentials from expert Lorna Sass. (The Kitchn.)
- Now that you've figured out how to use it, here are ten flavor-packed recipes to make with your pressure cooker. (Bon Appétit.)
Pressure cooker fans -- tell us your secrets in the comments!