🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Squid and Celery Stir Fry

32d6c804 2e9a 4260 8600 60adc8a6dd41  squid celery stirfry food52

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Squid and Celery Stir Fry" from yuko. It says:

"With a kitchen scissor or a knife, cut one side of the squid to open it. With the tip of a very sharp knife, score the squid diagonally (1/16" - 1/8" intervals). Do not cut all the way through. Turn the squid 90 degrees and score the squid diagonally again to make a criss-cross pattern. Cut the squid into bite size pieces and spread on a colander. Place the colander in the sink."

asked by Lynette Lorenzen almost 6 years ago

559f54d7 1d05 4844 aded c0bca7cf14c8  img 4636

Hello Lynette. I don't see your question here. Let me know if you still have a question about this recipe.