Re: the chicken mousse on the holiday app.......can you freeze it?

asked by Muffinj over 6 years ago

I wouldn't freeze it but it will keep for a few days if covered tightly and kept in the fridge.

nutcakes

I doubt it. Chicken Mousse isn't known for freezability. You might like to try a pate by Jacques Pepain. I have made it and it is terrific. I didn't freeze it but I trust him if he says so.

http://www.foodandwine...

healthierkitchen

I'm not sure which recipe is on the app as I don't have an ipad, but I did make the tuscan chicken liver pate from this site and froze some as an experiment. It defrosted fine initially and tasted fine, but did get very dark once it had sat out on a buffet for a while.