🔕 🔔

Can I freeze leftover chicken mousse?

asked by @yockthethinker about 2 years ago

88afa98e fd9c 4e61 af72 03658638b6cb  eight ball 600px

Should be fine, although like many things that are frozen, the texture and consistency may suffer a bit.

It's a judgment call on your part whether or not this product degradation based on freezing is acceptable to your standards.

You can freeze a very small portion, then defrost. That should give you a pretty good idea.

Most definitely. I make double batches of this one around the holidays, and freeze them in small containers from which I can invert and serve once thawed and brought to room temperature.

https://food52.com/recipes...

By the way, @yockthethinker, neither texture nor consistency suffers a bit.