Cooking class recommendations in Brooklyn/NYC

My friend is looking for suggestions: his sister and husband live in Brooklyn, have busy schedules, but are compelled to learn to cook for themselves and are looking for a class/instructor that will whet their appetite. Any recommendations on classes or private instructors that are reputable/worthwhile (and cover basic instruction while keeping it interesting) would be very helpful. Thanks!

asked by alasully almost 7 years ago

lorigoldsby

When I visited NYC this spring, my daughter and I went on the "Food On Foot" tour. Cory was an amazing guide to the wonderful neighborhood/ethnic cuisines...I think he has recommended cooking classes as well...I would trust any recommendation he had. You can find him on trip adviser

lorigoldsby

Here is the link http://foodonfoottours.com/index.htm

I teach in New York and Northern New Jersey. Either in your kitchen or mine. pm me if you're interested.