ISO France - Cooking classes and Wine Tastings in May 2016 in or around Mougins, France between Cannes and Nice.

I'm trying to plan a cooking class and wine tasting for an American couple. They will have a car and will drive to experience a fun and educational cooking class and wine tastings. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've checked the hotline and the internet. They will be staying Le Mas Candille in Mougins. Also, if there is an activity or day trip besides cooking classes, wine tastings, spa and visiting a perfume factory that's fun and different please share! If you know of anyone in the US that can assist me such as a travel agent or website that can assist that would be helpful. Travel dates May 5th through May 12th. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You have made me so happy! Thank you for your research and inquiries. It means so much and is appreciated!

I'll get this info to my cousin and his wife ASAP.

I would add the Chagall Museum in Nice to your list. I thought that was worth the trip.

Thank you, Maedl.

YGC- My cousin and his wife booked the cooking class with the market trip. Your recommendations were spot on! They plan on going to a perfume factory, dining at a 3-star Michelin restaurant and enjoying their luxurious hotel. They leave tonight! If you can get credit for the booking pm me and I'll give you their names.

YGC- Any culinary souvenirs that they should buy that would be less expensive or available than purchasing in the US. I recommended mustards. They plan on buying some pottery.

Follow-up:
www.petitsfarcis.com was an amazing fun and educational hands-on cooking class. Highly recommended!

Hi, I did receive your email, replied back and Food52 customer care told me it was sent to them. I then sent you the message (2x) through your food52 email message system.