NYC knife skills class

Looking for an excellent knife skills class to give as a birthday gift -- the recipient is a very good home cook, so I want something that isn't too basic or rudimentary, but isn't more than one session long. Any ideas in NYC would be much appreciated!

asked by Posie (Harwood) Brien over 3 years ago

What a nice gift! An idea... if this is someone who has good cooking skills already, maybe it would be even nicer to give them a gift certificate to somewhere like Institute of Culinary Education? That way they can choose a class they're really interested in.
http://recreational.ice.edu/

keg72

I took the ICE knife skills class and really enjoyed it.