Are the shrimp cooked or raw? I imagine cooked...but it didn't say to cook them anywhere.

C8141b5b 2e34 42fc 8cdd 09273b032dbb  2016 1102 okonomiyaki james ransom 219

I have a question about the ingredient "(roughly) baby or chopped shrimp" on the recipe "Okonomiyaki" from Midge.

asked by WeeklyGreens almost 7 years ago

Hi, this hotline thread should help you:

http://www.food52.com/hotline...

latoscana

They will cook so fast it won't matter - but don't overcook.

LLStone

I always uses approx 4 oz of the already cooked baby shrimp, because I find it so easy to keep that around. I make this often because it's become a family fave.

Robin O'D

I make this all the time with raw shrimp and it has plenty of time to cook through.