🔕 🔔

Opinions on Bialetti's Aeternum line of cookware?

I'm thinking of buying a new set of pots and I heard great things about Aeternum, but is it just a gimmick? Has anyone tires and liked these pans? I like that they're non stick without the chemicals, but ceramic sounds fragile. Any wisdom would be appreciated.

asked by Jessica Abrami almost 6 years ago

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

I haven't used it, but it's on my radar. If you saw or used the ceramic grill scraper I have, you'd be convinced that ceramic does not have to be fragile. I think the Aeternum is relatively inexpensive, right? I think it'd be worth a try.

I have not had happy experiences with ceramic cookware but that was years ago. It intrigued me and at it's relative modest price point I think I may give it a try.

It's a-ma-zing. I have been using the sauté pans for over a year now and they give you a great sear without the stick you get from other sauté pans. They do scratch, so you have to watch the utensils you use. But for the price, you can't beat them.