Need sugestions for a Soup, using the following. Mushrooms, miso, chicken breast cuttlets, potatoes and vegies.

I want to make something a bit comforting for two. But don't have a game plan down for putting it all together. I have chicken stock, powdered dashi.
Another option is using coconut milk.

• Posted by: Sam1148
  • December 22, 2011

sdebrango December 22, 2011

I think I would just make a miso broth and saute the chicken and veggies and add them. Love miso soup.

Jain Silver
Jain Silver December 22, 2011

Sauté the mushrooms, add in the dashi and the potatoes, let cook a bit then add in cut up chicken cutlets- then veggies longer or shorter depending on type. Once chicken is finished take the soup off the heat, stir in miso to taste.

Sam1148 December 23, 2011

Thanks everyone..I took the easy way out tonight, and defrosted some stew I had vac-packed.
I'll probably use that up tomorrow. I really need to clean out all the leftover stuff in the 'fridge and get a clean slate for Xmas.
Along with a serious purge of the 'fridge and restocking.