🔕 🔔

Do you need to rinse the turkey after the 3 days of brining prior to cooking?

Ec3c1da0 82a5 4554 9acc 36dfd77f86af  2016 1028 judy bird bobbi lin 11189

I have a question about step 5 on the recipe "Russ Parsons' Dry-Brined Turkey (a.k.a. The Judy Bird)" from Genius Recipes. It says:

"Remove the turkey from the bag. There should be no salt visible on the surface and the skin should be moist but not wet. Place the turkey breast-side up on a plate and refrigerate uncovered for at least 8 hours."

asked by rider5 almost 6 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Hi! I made this recipe for Thanksgiving. It's the best turkey I've ever had in my entire life. What's your question??

woops, just saw it! sorry! No, you do not rinse the turkey.