🔕 🔔

Is there any reason not to leave the springform pan on the cheesecake for safer transport tomorrow?

asked by SpecialSka over 6 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

No, it's actually a great idea!

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

I've transported many cakes (cheesecake and otherwise) in a spring form pan. I usually just release it per the recipe - to make sure the cake doesn't stick to the pan's sides and air can circulate around it as it cools on a rack - then close it back up once cool and cover the top. Very handy - as is using, e.g., a tart pan with removable bottom in the same manner. Never had any problems.

THANK YOU!!! Merry Christmas!!