🔕 🔔

Pumpkin pie problems!

Whenever I make a pumpkin pie the crust and top seem to brown up before the center is fully cooked. After it cooks it is usually okay a little runny sometimes but everything tastes okay. Would still like to know of anyone has tips to keep this from happening?

asked by John,Sobkoviak almost 6 years ago

120fa86a 7a24 4cc0 8ee1 a8d1ab14c725  me in munich with fish

You might also try "insulating" your pie by placing a baking stone beneath your pie plate. Most ovens bake unevenly, and I find that using a baking stone in addition to your regular cooking vessel insulates and helps regulate the heat.