A question about a recipe: Herbed Biscuit Bites with Ricotta Cream and Onion Jam

7ba1cea5 a936 4f48 a085 db82edd56bf3  food52 12 20 11 5796

I have a question about step 3 on the recipe "Herbed Biscuit Bites with Ricotta Cream and Onion Jam" from mrslarkin. It says:

"In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, salt, herbs, spices and cheese. Process for 30 seconds."

There is no salt or cheese listed in the ingredients, and the only herbs are pepper and rosemary. Correction, please?

asked by fudgefactor over 6 years ago

hello fudgefactor. it's 2 ounces finely grated parmigiano reggiano and 1/2 teaspoon salt. i've edited the recipe. Hope you enjoy these.

When I looked at MrsLarkin's recipe it calls for 1 cup of fresh ricotta cheese and the recipe to make the cheese is there as well. And you are correct, I do not see salt. What I would do is salt to taste. It is a wonderful recipe!