A question about a recipe: Sweet & Spicy Calamari

E60f0065 5b4f 4a9d 8081 b270073dfa91  051011f 541

I have a question about the ingredient "chili garlic sauce" on the recipe "Sweet & Spicy Calamari" from SouffleBombay.

asked by Madgie over 6 years ago

Let us know what your question is about the chili garlic sauce -- happy to help.

The question is in the tag -- I see this happening and wonder if one of those hovering boxes like you have to explain the pie might help for people who don't know what a 'tag' is.

the redhead

Chili Garlic Sauce = Sriracha, every kitchen should have some.

nutcakes

That's a good question and I hope the author will answer. There are many condiments labeled Chile Garlic sauce in the Asian grocery stores so I hope she will confirm if this is Siracha she means, or perhaps any product labeled such will be good.