🔕 🔔

Where can I find a great scalloped potato & ham casserole recipe? Followed a recipe tonight in Maryana Vollatedt's cookbook, The Big Book of

asked by CurryLover over 5 years ago

Epicurious.com has a scalloped potato with herbs that I use all the time. Would be easy to add ham in. Potato gratin with cream and fresh herbs.

36c8340a 844a 434e a75d 32001209ad64  fb avatar

My favorite ever is the Polynesian potato recipe from Disneyworld. I have made it many times and it is wonderful. Ham could easily be added, but I prefer to serve it on the side.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am new here & just figuring how this works ESP from my iPhone.