Where can I find a great scalloped potato & ham casserole recipe? Followed a recipe tonight in Maryana Vollatedt's cookbook, The Big Book of

asked by CurryLover over 6 years ago

jmburns

Epicurious.com has a scalloped potato with herbs that I use all the time. Would be easy to add ham in. Potato gratin with cream and fresh herbs.

hrosdail

My favorite ever is the Polynesian potato recipe from Disneyworld. I have made it many times and it is wonderful. Ham could easily be added, but I prefer to serve it on the side.

CurryLover

Thanks for the suggestions. I am new here & just figuring how this works ESP from my iPhone.