🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Smoky Minestrone with Tortellini and Parsley or Basil Pesto

4083761e c805 4178 8b8f 33d4bc5736ad  2017 0124 smoky minestrone with tortellini james ransom 267

I have a question about the recipe "Smoky Minestrone with Tortellini and Parsley or Basil Pesto" from WinnieAb. I LOVE this soup! My family will live off of this all winter! Best ever! Could you provide nutritional information on this recipe? I have substituted ham and also shredded beef for the tortellini. I like it now matter what the tweak! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

asked by skinnybird almost 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

This question has been asked several times and this was Merril's response a week ago, which included a website to figure out nutritional information. And I agree about the soup!
'Sorry, we don't provide nutritional information, as our recipes are generated by our community. There are several services you can use to calculate nutritional information for recipes based on the ingredients list. Here's one: http://recipes.sparkpeople...'