A few weeks ago I bought lovely (err expensive) organic beets at a farmers market. Now they are moldy. Can I still use them?

If I just cut off the mold and broil/boil the bejeezus out of them won't they be fine? Please say yes! ;)

  • Posted by: KLL5
  • January 5, 2012
  • 7335 views
  • 1 Comment

1 Comment

Greenstuff January 5, 2012
How big are your beets? If you can cut out moldy portions with a big margin--like an inch--around the moldy part and are sure not to touch your knife to the mold, you may be good to go.
 
Recommended by Food52