🔕 🔔

How long can cooked spiral ham last in the fridge/ freezer?

asked by Danee almost 6 years ago

46f6311f f672 43ea 9f6b b2f1d78382dd  baby pnut

Depends on how it's wrapped, I have 3 ham bones in Food Saver bags in my freezer, one or 2 of them are over a yr. old & just fine.....also have slices in Food saver bags that last for months.

I would portion it out to freeze it but it should last a couple months easily. It should keep in the fridge for a week or two. I to keep ham bones until I need them sometimes up to a yr without a problem.

If it is in the original packaging, you can keep it to the date stamped, which can last up to 6 weeks or more. Once opened, referigerate for up to 5 to 7 days. Or, freeze. If properly wrapped it should keep up to 3 months for best quality. If you have a zero below freezer, you can store longer.