🔕 🔔

Process granulated sugar in food processor to make superfine sugar?

Superfine sugar question

asked by amhendricks over 5 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

yes I think it will work. give it a shot!

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Yes it will work -to a point. You will have better luck with a clean coffee/spice grinder. The very best is to hop in the car and .....

B34e9f43 a535 4a2b aadf 463f2f2f8090  fb avatar

I've done it in the food processor with perfect results. Pulse about 5 times and then just hit the "on" button and let her rip for about 3 minutes.

Same as what Nessa said. I never buy superfine sugar and I bake with it a lot.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

I am with Nessa and The Spiced Life. Purchasing superfine sugar is a waste of money when you can just use your food processer. Been doing it for years at the recommendation of a bakery owner.