Process granulated sugar in food processor to make superfine sugar?

Superfine sugar question

asked by amhendricks over 6 years ago

yes I think it will work. give it a shot!

bigpan

Yes it will work -to a point. You will have better luck with a clean coffee/spice grinder. The very best is to hop in the car and .....

Nessa

I've done it in the food processor with perfect results. Pulse about 5 times and then just hit the "on" button and let her rip for about 3 minutes.

The Spiced Life

Same as what Nessa said. I never buy superfine sugar and I bake with it a lot.

I am with Nessa and The Spiced Life. Purchasing superfine sugar is a waste of money when you can just use your food processer. Been doing it for years at the recommendation of a bakery owner.