🔕 🔔

pork chop side

my husband is EXTREMELY picky!!! only vegetables he eats are green beans, broccoli and corn...need side dish for pork chop dinner and im tired of the standard rice, mashed potato and stuffing

asked by iheartjuliachild over 5 years ago

I love fresh green beans tossed in oil and sprinkled with garlic and sea salt. Roast at high heat until they are starting to brown and get crinkly. Delish!

I agree, love roasted green beans. Can add some grape tomatoes, cut in half, for the last 5 minutes.

I had pork chops with grits and gravy, and wilted spinach the other night. The grits were a nice change from potatoes or rice, and you could swap the spinach for broccoli or beans if necessary.

I really enjoyed ms. t's "Corn Salad with Cilantro & Caramelized Onions" Its light and refreshing. You might want to try that. I agree with green beans in garlic and sea salt. Thats always one of my favorites.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

I am not sure by your question if you are looking for a carb or vegetable side dish. Here is a wonderful broccoli recipe http://www.food52.com/recipes...

And here is a wonderful potato gratin recipe http://www.food52.com/recipes...

And another favorite - gratin potatoes with gouda and thyme http://www.mealsmatter...