should they cool before at all before rolling?

6b925041 933a 4a0c 8c59 07e780aee118  2016 1116 cinnamon sugar breakfast puffs james ransom 109

I have a question about step 7 on the recipe "Cinnamon Sugar Breakfast Puffs" from fiveandspice. It says:

"One by one, dip each puff in the melted butter - get it all over it - then roll it in the cinnamon sugar. Transfer it to some lovely, festive serving platter, and continue until you have rolled all of the puffs. Serve warm - they are by faaaaar the best when they are still warm - with coffee, and mimosas, and other goodies."

asked by LobsterBrieAvocadoBreath almost 7 years ago

We didn't let them cool -- we did this as soon as we could stand to touch them.

fiveandspice
fiveandspice

Emily is a trusted source on Scandinavian Cuisine.

Exactly. Just barely cool enough to handle.