🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Blood Oranges with Gran Mariner and Sorbet

4a92264f cc0d 11e5 bd31 3c15c2d2bb38  43 full

I have a question about the recipe "Blood Oranges with Gran Mariner and Sorbet" from Federico_.

asked by Federico_ over 5 years ago

7971e363 c700 4683 b67b 640b9cf9144e  federicocooking

I guess I'm having trouble with this site today. I've been trying to edit this recipe I just posted, but when I do, the changes I make don't appear in the recipe. Now I started posting this as a question here and it posted before I had finished the question. Anyway, the recipe has an additional ingredient: 1 pint of Orange Sorbet (preferably blood orange, which you can get at Whole Foods) and it should have an additional sentence after "Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar: "Top with one scoop of orange sorbet."

Whoops...the changes now appear. As the late Gilda Radner used to say, "Nevermind."