🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Spiced Cider Jellies

1b6d3a06 4574 4421 901a feaf3932250c  spiced jellies

I have a question about step 3 on the recipe "Spiced Cider Jellies" from thirschfeld. It says:

"Place the 1/2 cup of pectin in a small mixing bowl. Set it aside with a small whisk and a ladle sitting next to it."

asked by Paula G. over 5 years ago

72b8c92f c97c 49cf 8fc2 4b08462521f6  me

I am not sure exactly what your question is but if you are wondering what you do with the pectin it tells you in step five.

36255cc3 44a2 4c38 8835 b89ccd0f3e7b  stringio

you didn't actually ask a question so it's very hard to give you help. but after reading the recipe thought it seems to just be telling you to set that up because you're going to need it like that after you finish step 4 and are at the end of step 5.