🔕 🔔

can you substitute powdered pectin for liquid, and how much would you use?

1b6d3a06 4574 4421 901a feaf3932250c  spiced jellies

I have a question about the ingredient "Certo Premium Liquid Pectin" on the recipe "Spiced Cider Jellies" from thirschfeld.

asked by HollowLeg about 6 years ago

72b8c92f c97c 49cf 8fc2 4b08462521f6  me

I have tried the powdered pectin and for me the jellies didn't set like I wanted them to but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work. I think if you go to Certos web site you might find a conversion chart there, but I haven't been there to look, or even try sure jell.

thank you! I found a jellies recipe that uses the powder, baking soda and water, so I will try substituting that for the liquid pectin. thanks for your help, and recipe!