🔕 🔔

how do i counteract bitterness?

I made some cauliflower soup with potatoes and a basic mirepoix, veggie broth, fresh herbs, etc. it's very bitter and i'm afraid to salt it much more. any suggestions?

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer almost 6 years ago

2b00435b fe24 44bb afe2 ad3364f28f79  1390710 10151917400148928 1193325941 n 1

Acid, try a bit of whatever vinegar you got in the pantry. I recommend, spooning out a bit in a bowl and adding a drop of the vinegar to see if you like it, them adjust adding little bit by little bit mixing and tasting in between additions until it tastes good to you. Lemon Juice will work too.