🔕 🔔

My "kids" (not me - lol) are addicted to gummy worms and bears . I feel like I could make better on my own. Anybody got a recipe?

asked by chef of the future 2000 over 5 years ago

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

Intresting question. Here's what I came up with:
http://video.about.com...

Now, that's setting me off in different direction. Adding powdered Vitamin C, or a powdered Multivitamin to that recipe to make your own "Vita Gummy Chews".

I know I can ascorbic acid Powder at healthfood stores. But does anyone know a good brand/source for a multivitamin powder?

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Easiest way to get a mulitvitamin powder is to buy a decent, clean and age-appropriate multi in capsules. Then you can just pour the powder out of the capsules in the quantity needed.