🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Spring Macaron

2ea17e12 32c8 4a02 8fd3 bcf5932ccf26  camerabag photo 1000

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Spring Macaron" from StrangeLove. It says:

"Cream butter and cream cheese together. Add milk, vanilla and 2 cups of powdered sugar. Beat to combine. Add 1 more cup of powdered sugar. If it is too thin, add more powdered sugar. I like mine a bit thicker for macarons. Chill for about 2 hours. "

This is probably a silly question but to incorporate the raspberries, shouldn't you cook down the raspberries and strain? Or are they incorporated into the butter and cream cheese mixture?

asked by jaime.pratt almost 6 years ago

2b00435b fe24 44bb afe2 ad3364f28f79  1390710 10151917400148928 1193325941 n 1

Please refer to A&M's Testing Notes. I think you'll find your answer.