A question about a recipe: Spring Macaron

2ea17e12 32c8 4a02 8fd3 bcf5932ccf26  camerabag photo 1000

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Spring Macaron" from Velvet Macaron. It says:

"Cream butter and cream cheese together. Add milk, vanilla and 2 cups of powdered sugar. Beat to combine. Add 1 more cup of flour. If it is too thin, add more powdered sugar. I like mine a bit thicker for macarons. Chill for about 2 hours. "

Does the author mean, "Add 1 more cup of SUGAR" rather than flour? Flour isn't listed in the ingredients

asked by northstar100 almost 7 years ago

JessicaBakes

that seems like a safe assumption given the ingredients and the fact that it's a buttercream

MollyMartin

Total mistype, I meant sugar not flour