🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Okonomiyaki

C8141b5b 2e34 42fc 8cdd 09273b032dbb  2016 1102 okonomiyaki james ransom 219

I have a question about the recipe "Okonomiyaki" from Midge.

asked by Herbert Maguire almost 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Go to the left of the photo and there are two green tabs. Click on the one that says "Save This" and it will go to your profile. Let me know if this is not clear.

It is a great recipe, isn't it? I spent a lot of time in Tokyo and this was the first recipe that let me recreate Okonomiyake from scratch in a place I could not get the original ingredients.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Look at the bottom of this page -- you'll find a link to FAQ, under 'Company.' This and lots of other how-to's are there.