🔕 🔔

How long to roast 700g pork belly?

I have a 700g pork belly which I would like to roast slowly as per the recipe below. However, the recipe is for a 1.5kg piece of belly so how would you adjust the times for my 700g piece? http://bit.ly/96ieoW

asked by Kevie192 about 6 years ago

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Not really an answer, but I cut the belly into individual servings (appetizer) about 3" x 3" x 1" thick. I put in a slow-and-low oven (225F) for about 4 hours. I then broil the top for some crunch and eye appeal. As an appetizer I serve it on a bed (about 2 T) of creamed corn. Yes! That is the way I had it in Napa Valley at a famous restaurant (whose name inane momentarily forgot) located across the street from The French Laundry.
I only serve appetizer sizes due to the fat content and not to upset my cardiologist.