Worst cooks in America show

I am so insanely excited for "worst cooks in America". Is anyone else going to watch this evening? I really enjoyed the last time it was on and it really bumps up my confidence!

• Posted by: skittle
  • February 12, 2012

Cookie16
Cookie16 February 12, 2012

I find this show really annoying actually. I initially thought I'd it'd be fun to watch a crew of culinary trainwrecks, but now it kind of annoys me. I guess I need something a little more advanced, rather than people who can't hold a knife. I get far more out of something like Top Chef where there's some creativity involved with the ingredients, and not so much basic techniques.

But if you love it, more power to you! I adore Anne Burrell, just now on this show :)

Cookie16
Cookie16 February 12, 2012

not* P.S. I wish there was a way to edit a post!!

skittle
skittle February 12, 2012

Oh I agree the more creative shows are good...I liked the Gordon Ramsey one too-the one with the home cooks? But I just get such a kick out of it. I just find it so fascinating that some people really have no clue how to do anything with basic ingredients.

Cookie16
Cookie16 February 12, 2012

I don't surround myself with such people. lol. Just kidding! But seriously, pretty much everyone I associate with are pretty decent cooks (or buy well from the store! :) )

The guy last season who's hand shook uncontrollably was too funny though, in a scary way that is. I think I might just watch the show to watch Anne ad Robert's horrified faces.

Fascinating indeed, except when they annoy :)