🔕 🔔

Anybody have a stellar Pastel de Tres Leches recipe? I have R. Bayless', but would like other options. Thank you kindly!

asked by Kathryn Freeman Rathbone almost 6 years ago

2b00435b fe24 44bb afe2 ad3364f28f79  1390710 10151917400148928 1193325941 n 1

This one by Alton Brown has served me well in the past. http://www.foodnetwork...

120fa86a 7a24 4cc0 8ee1 a8d1ab14c725  me in munich with fish

Fany Gerson has a great one in her My Sweet Mexico cookbook. I don't have the recipe in front of me, but I've tried it and it's incredible. If you love to bake you should probably track down this cookbook anyway--I knew almost nothing about Mexican sweets before I read this book.

Thanks, Mr. Vittles and petitbleu. I ended up using a hybrid of Rick Bayless' and Alton Brown's recipes. Although, next time I'm have to try Fany Gerson--her cookbook is one of my mother's go-tos, and I completely forgot about this option. Anyway, thanks again for your help!