🔕 🔔

How to make dairy free-gluten free vodka sauce?

How can I make a dairy and gluten free pink cream vodka sauce for pasta?

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 5 years ago

You might as well ask how to make vodka free vodka sauce. Certain things just have to be in balance. You could try soy milk but I won't be following you down that path.

You could use vegan sour cream instead of soy creamer; it is a nice substitute for heavy cream. I would also use a little rice flour to thicken the sauce If needed. Tinkyada rice penne is a great GF pasta to use. Plum tomatoes, some vodka, minced garlic and pancetta. Yum!