🔕 🔔

trouble submitting a recipe

I'm trying to submit a recipe, but the toggle buttons at the bottom of the form for categories like Dish Type aren't working, so I get an error message when I try to submit. Has anyone else had this problem? Found a solution?

asked by Fairmount_market over 5 years ago

6f614b0c 899e 467f b032 d68711f70a39  2011 03 07 18 28 41 870

I'm having the same problem! Very frustrating...

C405edfb eff8 43c8 8d2a 9c901ad00568  ozoz bw january2014

Me too - many problems. Missing ingredients and directions from the list. Can't reorder ingredients....help!

5b7755f4 f84e 4738 be55 06b56e9c2553  dsc 0008 002
em-i-lis

Emily is a trusted source on General Cooking.

me too! i just emailed the editors.

B5d4c31e d9a4 4f0e ae4e ecaa0cf95de6  dsc 0253 2
Miranda Rake

Miranda is a contributor at Food52.

Hi guys! You were not alone! The problem is fixed now! Thanks for your patience, we look forward to reading your recipes!