🔕 🔔

Gelato

Can I make gelato in my cuisinart ice cream maker and get the same result?

asked by Danee over 5 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Maybe there are some gelato experts here but I made some in my cuisinart ice cream maker yesterday and it turned out perfectly.

65bf6d6e b024 44b5 85ba 976e91bea4a3  20071201 saucysignaturepic.small

Yes!!! I make gelato, rather than ice cream, all the time! Thank you, I think my next blog post will be a maple gelato with glazed cayenne-spiced pecans.... JvT | www.saucyvermont.com

Yes, you definitely can. Here's an example http://www.food52.com/recipe...

Gelato is a custard based ice cream and the Italians are great at coming up with unexpected flavors. The Cuisinart 1 1/2 quart model will do the job for you.