Gelato

Can I make gelato in my cuisinart ice cream maker and get the same result?

asked by Danee over 6 years ago

Maybe there are some gelato experts here but I made some in my cuisinart ice cream maker yesterday and it turned out perfectly.

saucy. von Trapp

Yes!!! I make gelato, rather than ice cream, all the time! Thank you, I think my next blog post will be a maple gelato with glazed cayenne-spiced pecans.... JvT | www.saucyvermont.com

Yes, you definitely can. Here's an example http://www.food52.com/recipe...

Gelato is a custard based ice cream and the Italians are great at coming up with unexpected flavors. The Cuisinart 1 1/2 quart model will do the job for you.