A question about a recipe: Coconut cupcakes with curry-chocolate frosting

4a7f6073 cc0d 11e5 a38a 3c15c2d2bb38  40 full

I have a question about the recipe "Coconut cupcakes with curry-chocolate frosting" from JessicaBakes. What type of curry powder is best to use in the frosting recipe ? (the yellow one?)
Thank you !

asked by Elizabeth2 over 6 years ago

JessicaBakes

Great question. Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to answer since curry powders can vary vastly. If you happen to be able to get your hands on sweet curry powder, that's great! But unless you're in india, that's tough. I prefer a more orange curry powder here, but it's really your taste preferences. My best advice: just make sure it's high quality from a great spice vendor. The better the spice vendor, the more like real curry powder yours will be. Hope this helps...?

Elizabeth2

It does! I will definitely try your recipe! Thanks a lot.

ATG117

I'm so interested in this recipe. Would love to hear what type of curry you end up using and how it turns out!