🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Coconut cupcakes with curry-chocolate frosting

4a793314 cc0d 11e5 95d7 3c15c2d2bb38  39 full

I have a question about the recipe "Coconut cupcakes with curry-chocolate frosting" from JessicaBakes. What type of curry powder is best to use in the frosting recipe ? (the yellow one?)
Thank you !

asked by Elizabeth2 over 5 years ago

62da2e3c 5d4a 4c43 a2ed feb7f39ad363  with ab

Great question. Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to answer since curry powders can vary vastly. If you happen to be able to get your hands on sweet curry powder, that's great! But unless you're in india, that's tough. I prefer a more orange curry powder here, but it's really your taste preferences. My best advice: just make sure it's high quality from a great spice vendor. The better the spice vendor, the more like real curry powder yours will be. Hope this helps...?

585a4efc 2aa9 4dfd a3b2 4d972dd020a6  capture d cran 2011 11 10 19.20.48

It does! I will definitely try your recipe! Thanks a lot.

I'm so interested in this recipe. Would love to hear what type of curry you end up using and how it turns out!