🔕 🔔

Viet Hapa Pho recipe question: What are "beef bones" (i.e., short ribs) and oxtail?

I would like to make Furey and the Feasts' "Viet Hapa Pho". I need to shop in Manhattan and am wondering what are beef bones and oxtail?

asked by ubs2007 over 5 years ago

2b00435b fe24 44bb afe2 ad3364f28f79  1390710 10151917400148928 1193325941 n 1

I buy "Beef Knuckles" when I need "beef bones". They are available at my local Asian grocer. Shorts may have too much fat. Knuckles are good because they are mostly bone and have tons of connective tissue (i.e. collagen -> mouthfeel).