🔕 🔔

Hey Food Pickle! Whta's with the BIG uptick in questions, like what's the best breakfast recipes...Really?

asked by @nickelmoon about 7 years ago

Aa0aef2d aae3 438c a22e 1340af35ed29  face hat underpainting 1

Apparently someone in the UK broadcasted, published or tweeted about this. Seems like they may have missed the core of it though.

10e51050 649e 4a85 8af7 2b896997a1c4  image rcfbkcspubjytgbefpoq lrg

Lol. How do you make cookies ? ;) I hope they make it stop soon. It's making me sad.

I doubt that there's any way actually to stop it, from a site administrator's perspective. The best way to end it soon is simply to ignore those questions. The children posting them will eventually get bored and find some other way to spend their apparently excessive free time. ;o)