leftover baked potatoes?

In light of today's feed, how would you repurpose last night's stone-cold, baked potatoes? Soup's ok, but something more interesting welcome.

Anna Hezel

Make a hash! Toss in some onions, peppers, bacon, sweet potatoes (whatever you have) and have it with a fried egg.

healthierkitchen

you can just cube it and brown the cubes a bit then add a few beaten eggs and make a Spanish tortilla!

Tim Cameron

slice them lengthwise, baste with EVOO, S&P and favorite herbs and then roast them in oven. Use as a side for a salad as a crouton of sorts or load them up like a bruschetta.