I mean really smelly. I burned, incinerated actually, chocolate (I know, I was in a hurry) in it a few days ago. It even burned through the bottom of my favorite measuring cup. It's been warm enough that I've aired out the house enough that the dogs will come inside now. But the smell of the inside of the microwave and the smell when I use it is second only to burning tires. Does anyone have a good method of getting rid of bad smells in a microwave?
Hi there! Create a Food52 account to save your favorite recipes, features, and Shop finds.
Join the party—there'll be cake.
Already have an account?Log In
Hey, you! Welcome back.
Don't have an account?Sign Up
Enter your email below and we'll send you instructions on how to reset your password
Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.
(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)