🔕 🔔

Has the gardening section disappeared?

Apologies if I'm blind but I cannot seem to find the gardening segments that were been written here. Can anyone shed any light?

asked by Rachel Gaffney over 5 years ago

Cef49d72 d554 46db a888 e97e0311e08e  cimg0737

Put your cursor over Feed52 and you will see a tab for City Dirt. All of Amy's columns can be found there. Or you can do a search for City Dirt, using the search bar on the upper right hand corner of every page. Just make sure that you toggle "Features" on the right hand side of the search bar. I believe that the default is "Recipes."

C1aa93d7 c7a4 4560 aa6d 6dca74cc98ca  smokin tokyo

Now I get it! Thanks for pointing out about the choices on the right of search terms. I couldn't find in hotline, and now I know why. Thank you!

8f7c3cf2 ee11 4057 a3da 035008936e64  rachel and martha

Thank you so much Cookinginvictoria !