Has the gardening section disappeared?

Apologies if I'm blind but I cannot seem to find the gardening segments that were been written here. Can anyone shed any light?

asked by Rachel Gaffney over 6 years ago

cookinginvictoria

Put your cursor over Feed52 and you will see a tab for City Dirt. All of Amy's columns can be found there. Or you can do a search for City Dirt, using the search bar on the upper right hand corner of every page. Just make sure that you toggle "Features" on the right hand side of the search bar. I believe that the default is "Recipes."

BoulderGalinTokyo

Now I get it! Thanks for pointing out about the choices on the right of search terms. I couldn't find in hotline, and now I know why. Thank you!

Rachel Gaffney

Thank you so much Cookinginvictoria !