🔕 🔔

Best Berry Cobbler

This calls for 1 cup of juice or water? What kind of juice? I have fresh blueberries? Wont it be too runny?

asked by Margaret Ann over 5 years ago

84e1393f 0d16 4291 80cf 2c42b5acf188  noz photo

I haven't tested the recipe, Margaret Ann, but I would use a "neutral" juice like apple juice, or blueberry juice if that's available to you. Using fresh berries should be fine!

6cb49ef7 38b5 4eb6 aae4 04078f60ca73  how to make a custard part 1
Shuna Lydon

Shuna is a pastry chef in New York City and author of the acclaimed blog Eggbeater.

I would be interested in seeing the recipe-- I have never added liquid more than a squeeze of lemon/tangerine juice to a cobbler/crisp/crumble, especially a berry one. {In fact mine are usually on the saucy side because I dislike the taste of "binders" like cornstarch, tapioca, flour etc. & prefer the taste of the fruit to be the main attraction.}