Just for fun:A "real" cooking dilemma.

A friend of a friend of a friend once made "Feijoada",brazilian's ultimate feast and a lizard fell on the pot.Half the guests had already been served when she found out the "corpse".She went through with the lunch as if nothing happened...I would burn my kitchen down before I did that!What would you do?

asked by mensaque over 6 years ago

Some people would argue that protein is protein. And I guess it would depend on the kind of lizard - vegetarian or insect eaters? Here is a recipe for cooking lizard.
http://www.gourmet.com...

Would the lizard be clean? Would it be harboring diseases?
Did the guests ever find out? Did anyone get sick?
I'd have snatched up all the plates and dumped it -- but explaining this would be awfully hard!