I've just moved to a new flat with practically nothing to cook-- I've got chicken, frozen spinach, yogurt, milk, 2 soups, cheese, rice and macaroni. The real problem is I don't have any kitchen equipment yet-- just a well functioning oven and a coffee maker! Does anyone have any suggestions of a chicken dish I can cook in the oven with pretty much what I have? Thank you!

asked by elizabethcl over 7 years ago

Do you have pots and pans? What kind of soup, cheese, rice and macaroni is it?

always040

You could always do a casserole - Chicken and spinach and rice and cheese. Alternatively, you could stuff the chicken with spinach/chicken/cheese/rice and bake it.