🔕 🔔

I've just moved to a new flat with practically nothing to cook-- I've got chicken, frozen spinach, yogurt, milk, 2 soups, cheese, rice and macaroni. The real problem is I don't have any kitchen equipment yet-- just a well functioning oven and a coffee maker! Does anyone have any suggestions of a chicken dish I can cook in the oven with pretty much what I have? Thank you!

asked by elizabethcl almost 7 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Do you have pots and pans? What kind of soup, cheese, rice and macaroni is it?

E2daab36 8f3b 4ae9 9dd7 6cb2343ef99d  snowflake 300h

You could always do a casserole - Chicken and spinach and rice and cheese. Alternatively, you could stuff the chicken with spinach/chicken/cheese/rice and bake it.