What are the best cuts of lamb?

asked by @lancehorsey over 7 years ago

Mr_Vittles

Loin and chops.

A matter of personal taste but I prefer the leg and shank. However I do have a weakness for "scottadita", simply grilled rib chops with bone "frenched". In Rome scottadita means "burn your fingers" because the chops are grilled and served sizzling hot.

innoabrd

all depends on what you're doing with it. Like pierino, I'm a big fan of shanks. Just so much flavour and all that delicious marrow. However, I still have very fond memories of little, tiny grilled rib chops I had in Greece from little, tiny baby lambs. eat the young!