🔕 🔔

What are the best cuts of lamb?

asked by @lancehorsey almost 7 years ago

2b00435b fe24 44bb afe2 ad3364f28f79  1390710 10151917400148928 1193325941 n 1

Loin and chops.

A matter of personal taste but I prefer the leg and shank. However I do have a weakness for "scottadita", simply grilled rib chops with bone "frenched". In Rome scottadita means "burn your fingers" because the chops are grilled and served sizzling hot.

all depends on what you're doing with it. Like pierino, I'm a big fan of shanks. Just so much flavour and all that delicious marrow. However, I still have very fond memories of little, tiny grilled rib chops I had in Greece from little, tiny baby lambs. eat the young!