What's the shelf-life of homemade vegan hummus in the 'fridge?

asked by @coffeepenknife over 6 years ago

What are the ingredients in the hummus?

Ah, this explains your other entry -- not a question, an answer! Just use the box where the question is to continue. Then we won't be confused!
Judging by the hummus I make, and similar previous questions, a week or 2 is a safe guess. There can be variables -- is your fridge cold enough? Did you dip your finger in after eating with it? Is your container good?... If you have any concern, you can leave out a week's worth and freeze the rest in week-sized containers. And yes, hope there's garlic in it!