🔕 🔔

What are your favorite vegan recipes

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer almost 6 years ago

Marshmallows out of the bag. Leftover Halloween candy.

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I'm not a vegan but I did a search for you of the community picks on this site that are vegan recipes:

27e464b9 6273 420b 9546 d6ed6ae12929  anita date
Anitalectric

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

At the moment, it is seitan skewers cooked under the broiler (chunks of seitan marinated in olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt & pepper), alternated with the usual suspects: green pepper, tomato and onion--served over seasoned rice. And since this is the time of year for comfort food, I am loving my mom's eggplant stew (cubed eggplant, onions, canned tomatoes and chickpeas, sauteed and finished with coconut milk and Middle Eastern spices). So easy, yet so good.

The last thing I would say is a kale and artichoke calzone with extra tomato sauce from Roberta's Pizza. That's a place near my house that makes pizza so good, you don't miss the cheese.

Anitalectric

Here's the recipe!

http://verdantkitchen.wordpress...

69ca9e40 cf02 4f0b a9cc 4e750150a932  kebab platter 2