Olive oil in the shop

This isn't a question but rather an endorsement. The California Olive Ranch oils offered in the shop today are really, really good. In fact better than many imported oils. I can buy their products locally but they are definitely worth tasting.

Brain Health Kitchen

Yes! I agree! I have been using the Arbequina as my every day olive oil for a few years. It tastes more like an Italian olive oil than a domestic product. I buy directly from California Olive Ranch in bulk; 2.5 gallons costs roughly $125. In the fall they offer an unfiltered Olio Nuovo that is just gorgeous and delicious. I buy that in bulk too, so have enough to give away in mason jars as Christmas presents and hostess gifts.

PistachioDoughnut

I am waiting to try mine sample set sent by Food52 , on this weekend during the mozzarella making potluck and then order extra set from the shop offer. Pierino , I saw your endorsement on the page of the offer. I have been buying few times from The Filling Station, NY , they do have good Extra-Virgin Olive Oil flavors. So, I am excited to try the California Olive Ranch's set.