🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Grilled Swordfish with Ginger Butter

4a9f4e0c cc0d 11e5 8d08 3c15c2d2bb38  45 full

I have a question about the ingredient "Chipolte pepper in adobe sauce" on the recipe "Grilled Swordfish with Ginger Butter" from Sharon Pellino. What can I substitue????

asked by sl(i)m over 5 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Chipotles in adobo are a unique flavor, but there isn't a huge amount in this recipe. I'd either just leave it out, or add a little cayenne or chili powder for some heat and if you'd like, some smoked paprika, which will echo the smokey flavor of the chipotles in adobo.